This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Isn't it fun to be scene kid, retro, goth, hipster, emo, poser, freak-like, nonconformist?
11-09-2012, 01:30 PM
Isn't it fun to be scene kid, retro, goth, hipster, emo, poser, freak-like, nonconformist?
I think any group of kids that like to dye their hair orange, pierce nose, listen to some really obscure Indie..... or even spend a lot of parents' money to do this with your friends and have a blast with it.... are doing a REALLY REALLY REALLY ....AWESOME THING!

What you are basically doing is creating New Groups that characterize people by how they feel instead of how they are born.
You are born with certain ethnicity, certain potential height/weight, the way your parents are you can't change that....... and you can't control if you are happier by yourself, with a few friends, or lots of friends....

Parent generation sadly can single people out on some of these factors, that's older school....

But when you kids go scene kid, retro, goth, hipster, emo, poster, freak, nonconformist.... anarchist.... or even make up a new something and create your own like on facebook..... with a penny.... or with a lot of money.... makes no difference the money.....
YOU ARE MAKING AMERICA MORE TOLERANT OF RACE, NATIONALITY, ETHNICITY, and DIVERSITY and OPENNESS because instead you are separating people by things they can become if they want to become them....

like you can become a scene kid,
you can become goth!
You can even make-believe you are one and CHANGE IT!!!!

It is POWER TO THE YOUTH OF AMERICA! agree? What do you young people think of what I'm saying?
also more than 10% of kids are chronically depressed, and let me tell you something.... through the Scene, goth, whatever category you use.... you are enabling them to all find each other and come together and then they aren't depressed because they have a circle of people like them and they know more about each other than professionals do.... because they ARE feeling the same chemistry and experiencing it
also more than 10% of kids are chronically depressed, and let me tell you something.... through the Scene, goth, whatever category you use.... you are enabling them to all find each other and come together and then they aren't depressed because they have a circle of people like them and they know more about each other than professionals do.... because they ARE feeling the same chemistry and experiencing it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:39 PM

Ads

I'm punk.You forgot that one.And the thing is,you know nothing about us.

punks beat all those.So ha.

Did you actually expect me to read all of that?

You need to get a life.