This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do ? I am actually scared for my life !!?
11-09-2012, 01:32 PM
What should I do ? I am actually scared for my life !!?
she used to be my best friend and she gave me her Facebook password, she told me that I had to go on her Facebook and wrote stupid statuses and read her messages (she is socially awkward and very clingy)

I read her messages like she told me to and I found out that she had told this boy that I had a crush on him (I don't)

she has serious problems though, she tried strangling my friend with a skipping rope, she ran away and when they found her 2 hours later wondering around aimlessly around town. she told my Nanna to shut up in my dads car. she told my mum to shut up in my house. she told my sister off for having a bottle of water in my sisters own car.

I logged onto her Facebook the other day and read how she had plotted with this boy(the one who 'I have a crush on') how they could kill me with kindness and how she had this dream where she killed me and it was awesome , also she told him that i have been 'sl*gging her off' (I haven't even been aloud out of the house for 6 months because I nearly died due to my rumination syndrome so sl*gging her off is impossible)

i dont know whT i have done to be such a enemy of hers but she hasn't spoken to me for 8 months now and just glares at me , I don't really fancy going up and talking to her, she is literally mental!!

what should I do ? x
i didn't give her mine, she gave me hers to look popular and that she had friends :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:40 PM

tell a teacher at school. she needs serious help.

Ads

you should really tell an adult about this maybe your mom or dad and then show them the message that you saw on her facebook. I hope I helped.

Talk to her parents. Talk to someone who specializes in the brain. Talk to other people!

I highly doubt they are going to kill you. But if she is that mental, call the police. lol don't actually unless anything serious happens which I find highly unlikely

Whoa! Sounds like this chick has some serious issues. First, make sure you protect yourself. Consider it a blessing, that she hasn't spoken to you in 8 months and she just goes around glaring at you. Stay out of her way. Don't invite her anywhere. If you have no relationship with her,....and try to move on.

The most you have to worry about is current things. Since her glaring makes you uncomfortable, First...tell your parents and family. Then I would contact the school counselor, principle, and the police if needed and tell them that she is 'threatening you with intimidating stares'. Let them know about the information you have ( i.e.- the dream). Whatever you do, protect yourself.

First, since it's been 8 months I would think it should have died down a bit. Your story starts off with things she did, obviously, when you two were talking/hanging out. Now it seems as though you haven't spoken in such a long time. If she glares at you, just look away. If you have found remarks about her wanting to kill you, I would print them up and take them to the principal or even police depending on how far you want to take it. I would completely avoid her and stop checking her facebook. She might be trying to egg you on through that website since she knows you have the password and wants to get a rise out of you.

There's nothing to be done. She hasn't hurt you or even threatened you. Posting a dream is not illegal, and neither is glaring.
Block her on FB and live your life, stop handing your power (and passwords) to every nutjob you meet.
Try focusing on your studies.

you need to tell someone, if you wait till something bad happens its going to be to late its like dealing with a stalker, you need to act quickly dont let it get to the stage when something actually does happen x

Tell an adult either your parents or a teacher and have them talk to her. It sounds like she has some major problems. There's a better chance then not that she will not harm you but don't take that chance. This doesn't have much to do with your question but just a little advice, she gave you her password which was not very smart, make sure you don't give your passwords out to anyone except maybe your parents because at times you may be friends with someone but the next day you may not so don't take that chance.