This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In Facebook, if i send friend request to unknown person of other country it leads to cyber crime?
11-09-2012, 01:32 PM
In Facebook, if i send friend request to unknown person of other country it leads to cyber crime?
i already friend request to so many unknown persons in other countries like us,uk,dubai,singapore
so what will happen to me?
it will leads to cyber crime?

i am panic now.
tell exactly
dont tell 90 % situations i want clear information and 100% clear.
but i got reply "do u know me?"
from unknown person who had received my friend request.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:41 PM

No, they worry about people that friend strangers because it COULD lead to cyber crime. If you aren't doing anything wrong to those people, then they don't mind.

Ads

it will not lead to some crime unless the person whom you have sent the request thinks that you are a hacker and 1000% of people in world are friendly so no such serious situation will happen according to me
they will just accept your request or they will decide later Smile

i am sure that they will either accept or like this ask do you know me to confirm whether you know them nothing to worry you have committed no crime

no one will report against you

There is only chance they might block you it depends on those users only how do they respond to your friend request either they accept or block or just ignore it. If you want to cancel those friend request you can cancel also those requests.
And don't worry it is not a cyber crime so no need to be panic.
Smile
Hope you got the exact information.

no its not a cyber crime buddy.... cyber crime is different thing.... they can block you so you will not able to see profile of same person again.... that's it...... there is no question of cyber crime....

Cyber crimes are defined as: "Offences that are committed against individuals or groups of individuals with a criminal motive to intentionally harm the reputation of the victim or cause physical or mental harm to the victim directly or indirectly, using modern telecommunication networks such as Internet (Chat rooms, emails, notice boards and groups) and mobile phones (SMS/MMS)"