This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does a security box always appear everytime i open the link to my facebook profile?
11-09-2012, 01:32 PM
Why does a security box always appear everytime i open the link to my facebook profile?
When i'm from my Tumblr and i click on my Facebook link button, a security box always shows up where it requires me to type the text in the box before i can see my profile. It's annoying. Why is this so? Could this be gone? How?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:41 PM

hhhmm : / i think its pop ups or maybe a virus telling you theres a virus in a way I'm so sorry all reasearch more and get to you.

xxjade

answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...601AAeDqab

Ads

if you have your facebook set to secure (the address bars will read https the s being secure) it encrypts the messages. if you shange the setting to not secure, you will not receive that. it's better to just leave it on secure if it already is.

You click 'settings'and go to security

Nowdays facebook has launhced more security option in his site. It gives notification and captcha if we use our facebook account from another IP. In order to solve this problem u have to fill up the other security option just like your mobile number. other linked account and many more. Once try this things it may be helpful to other.