This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible to advertise within just one particular group on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Is it possible to advertise within just one particular group on Facebook?
I've just joined a particular group on Facebook and would like to be able to run Facebook ads in just that group for T-shirts, I'm selling, but the only options I'm seeing on the advertising signup page are very broad audience criteria such as age, sex, location, political views, etc. I'd like to be able to run ads for http://www.cafepress.com/hillno2008 just in the "Stop Hillary Clinton" group. Can ads be targeted this specifically on Facebook, or would I have to select more general criteria?

**DISCLAIMER** These are my own personal political views and should not be construed as an endorsement by JesusFreak.com. The ministry of JesusFreak.com is a 501©(3) nonprofit organization and is prohibited by U.S. law from making political endorsements. Besides, where's a pro-life Democrat or a pro-environment Republican when you need one?
Well, Mr. Linux, that depends on whether the Republicans nominate someone who's less-undesirable than Hillary if she's the nominee. Tongue Plus, I want to try to make a few bucks so I can keep up my coffee habit. :-)
That could be considered spamming, drshorty. Don't want to go that route. ;-)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:41 PM

The only people that will vote for Hilliary are gay white overweight women, we're safe.

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:41 PM

The admin of a group can message all the members of a group. Also, you could try posting to the wall or the photos of the group you are interested in. All of this happens with the permission of the admin, though, who can delete your posts.