This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FREE YouTube Subscribers, Twitter Followers And Facebook Likes?
10-02-2012, 04:36 AM
FREE YouTube Subscribers, Twitter Followers And Facebook Likes?
My friend and I need to find out how to get a few FREE subscribers, followers and likes so people will start noticing our band. Does anyone know anything that can help? I've tried some twitter tools like PlusFollower (and others), but they just made me auto follow a bunch of people I didn't want to follow and some were spam. Help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 04:44 AM

i find the best tool to get known is just to market yourself. None of those free subscribers stuff really work. Does your band have a website? If not I would suggest getting a good quality website. When people look up a band they want a website specifically for the band (Not youtube, Facebook, twitter, etc.). And also people judge a band based on how their website looks. A very basic website with tons of adds make people think that you are just a starting off band, but if you have a website with good graphic design then people will think differently.

Now I am not trying to advertise on here or anything but I do develop professional websites at affordable prices. if you are interested visit http://www.synergomedia.com/

If you are not interested at least consider my advice. By the way..what is the name of your band? I would love to hear some of your music.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply