This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why dont guys that i like like me back?
11-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Why dont guys that i like like me back?
Okay so my name is Taylor, i have long brown hair, silver blue eyes, tall, slim and not to boast but i am attractive. I am very loud, funny, bold, and can be smart if i apply myself. I find myself to be everyones source of entertainment most of the time. Im not your avg girl. I will say exactly whats on my mind and how i feel about a certain person regardless of who else is listening. to give you a better idea look up jenna marbles on youtube and basically thats who i am personality wise. I am very flirty and guys always seem to like me. But not the ones i would ever date. Im not shallow or anything at all i am nice to everybody all the time. but ive had 2 stalkers in the past month and just all of the guys im not physically or emotionally attracted to are always trying to hit me up. Friends wise people like me but when we are out of class i dont get many invites to stuff. idk i just feel depressed that i only have like temporary friends. In class you would swear we were bff but out of school we arent as much. Guys always think of me as that crazy ( in a good way) girl they know and think is funny and goofy, but nothing more. And this one kid brandon flirted with me 24/7 and i started liking him then all of a sudden he was like um i dont like u ! and now we dont talk. idk im kind of just rambling but i just have so many things i need to get off my chest. heres a pic of me
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2...=3&theater

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:41 PM

You seem pretty cocky... But you also seem pretty um.. like you're just saying this stuff and not really believing it. Believe it first. But it's good that you believe you're top notch (if you really do which I'm not sure you do since you've come to us for advice..lol).

Look, just be yourself. Don't look for love. It will find its way to you. The more you search for it, the more you're looking to be depressed. You seem to be on the right track, just keep your head up. Men like strong, independent women like you. Never ever ever ever look for a man to make you happy. Be happy on your own! Don't crack now, Taylor.. You got this! Good luck!

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:41 PM

Hi Taylor, woww you are pretty. Nice bio and story as well and if I changed the name and gender I could just about use it as mine. Don't get the wrong idea though because age difference would be a real killer, nonetheless I could be very attracted to you because I relate to personalities such as yours.

Being the way I am, I think I can relate to your problem relationshipwise. I get the impression that in a conversation you are quick, witty, funny, serious when you need to be and most likely always have the the answer to a question before it gets asked, and provided you always have the right answer nobody can ever win an argument with you because you always have a better answer.

For a guy to be this way, many girls would be attracted to him because he would be the driving force in a relationship. In a gender reversed role however I can see a situation where the average guy could well feel his masculinity was under threat because he could likely never take charge in a relationship with you and in a group situation he could well find himself embarassingly under the thumb.

Taking this a bit further, I get the impression that the guys that hit you up are not in your league and Brandon might have been the one guy who could keep up with you but idk though. I wonder if the kind of guy you would click with might be something like a mature businessman, not too old though. Someone who's really switched on and able to drive a thriving business and who would logically seek a young woman who could keep up with him and compliment his lifestyle. Just a thought.

Perhaps you could start looking for guys like that, and outside of school you become a young socialite who mixes with important guys like movers and shakers.