This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you guys know any good Facebook branding apps?
11-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Do you guys know any good Facebook branding apps?
I want something that can help me brand my business right from my Facebook page. Something like

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mindflash-...4949752878

but even better.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:42 PM

Face-book helps to connect deeply user to others. So,it can be also useful to brand business what users wants to promote. The page with multiple usability helps users to spread his/her business message across the world. First, at Face-book create your fan page to promote business, then tell your fans about your business, invites them to join and this how their referred opinions may help you at good length. They will post their opinions at wall application of face-book. Moreover,To add modules with custom HTML and certain Face-book buttons such as "Share," click on the Static FBML (Face-book Markup Language) application. Click on the "Add to Page" button to add this as a module to your page. Once the FBML module is on your page, click to edit.And then,mention about your business.

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:42 PM

If you are looking for some unique and impressive facebook fan pages that will help in your business growth, then feel free to visit here....