This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ugly chick is stalker!!!?
11-09-2012, 01:34 PM
Ugly chick is stalker!!!?
I have a little problem. I know how to fix it I just want to vent a little. In college, I met this fat ugly chick who is a friend of a friend. Because I am generally polite and nice to new people regardless of their looks, that’s what I did. I could have seen it coming because now she is infatuated with me. She is always Facebook private messaging me stuff like “hey” and “what’s up” randomly at all hours. I know I asked for it by being nice. But I don’t like making enemies or making people feel sad unless they do something bad to me first. I also constantly run into her. That’s how it goes, you always run into the people you want to avoid, it never fails. So I said I know how to fix it-basically if she says the words that I don’t want to here I will tell her flat out I am not interested or say I already have a girlfriend. So far she hasn’t but I know it’ll come soon. She’s just annoying. Next time I see her she will probably ask why I have been ignoring the Facebooks. I know what it’s like to be a social outcast. I frequently have people laugh, look down on me, and make fun of me for no reason. They profile and size me up before they even know me. Personally I think guys do more than girls because, no lie, I am a lot better looking than they are. They feel threatened but their just pathetic. I know it’s bad to talk that good about yourself, but if it’s true?? I just have that effect on people and I’m not even fat or ugly. I do know some good people though who don’t do this and they are my best friends. My peers generally look down on everyone who is not in their social hierarchy. For me however, I have trouble being friends with girls because it always seems to turn into something, either on my part or theirs. But why are ugly chicks always so forward and pushy and annoying. This what she does: she constantly talks about her day and how she has to wear a leg brace to stay standing for work, she always says she has a sugar/caffeine high and looks at me like a deranged elf, she eats gross and burps like she can’t help it than looks at me, she talks about all her weirdness-how she is hard of hearing, how she is crazy with friends. Basically, it’s just TMI. She is a real turnoff. If she was thinner she wouldn’t be have bad though. She has some good features. But you know what’s the worst. It’s the TMI talk. I don’t want to know about her weird problems and “cool” personality abnormalities. So I want to be nice but I don’t want to be steamrolled with personality. The reason a lot of people are social outcasts is the personality overload. So I don’t really know where this is going but Yahoo Answers always helps get out some frustration. I always get snooty comments later though. Whatever, I’ll be sure to give best answer if there is one.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:42 PM

Just keep ignoring her
Delete her/block her on fb

Answer mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...334AAI4dqK

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:42 PM

This is probably the worst situation for a nice guy like yourself to be placed in. You don't want to hurt her, but you don't want to lead her on either. I mean, I know it's "easier said than done" but I feel that you should stress the fact that you simply see her as a friend. Eventually, if you drop hints that you don't see her as more than a friend, she'll catch on. Or, you could even brag on your facebook about some girl you like that is polar opposites than her. Maybe talk about how you have a crush on a "tall, skinny brown girl" (If this stalker girl isn't brown, of course. B/c many thick girls probably see themselves as thin and tall sometimes...denial, I guess.) I know how hard this must be, but maybe you should also consider telling her how you feel. Just be as nice as you can while still being blunt. If she doesn't take it well, that isn't your fault! You being honest is the best way to get her out of your life. And you don't like her anyway, so it won't kill you to have her dislike you. But anything that happens after you tell her how you feel is totally not in your control so you shouldn't feel guilty if she decides to cry about it. Good luck. You can only do so much without hurting someone's feelings. But you have to tell the girl that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I wish you good luck!