This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This girl invited me to her sweet 16 ?
11-09-2012, 01:36 PM
This girl invited me to her sweet 16 ?
well first off we've never talked before. i was invited to diffferent small parties and she happened to be close friends with my friends so i saw her there and even there we didnt talk maybe just laughed if i said something funny. even if we both had close mutual friends idk why she would still invite. she hit me up on facebook and told me i was invited and i was happy ad confused a little bit. she said because i know these other girls thats why she invited me. but idk, i mean im a guy. but if i ahd a party i prob wouldnt invite someone i dont know too well. maybe but idk. again we havent directly spoken at the parties and the parties are small ( less than 10 people )

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:44 PM

Well, she obviously does not you want to feel left out, so I think that you should go anyway. Who knows, maybe she'll be there when you need someone most.

Ads

Eh, don't worry about it. Just have fun!

If you know other people that are going to the party that you can actually have fun with, then go to the party!! Can't miss out an opportunity for party...ever!