This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he like me or is he just being friendly?
11-09-2012, 01:37 PM
Does he like me or is he just being friendly?
So there's this guy (I'm gonna call him J) that I know because he's a cousin of one of my coworkers/friends. I met J when I went over to my friend's house and I saw him again at two different parties a few weeks apart (my friend's family's party and then I was invited to J's party). We play Xbox together sometimes but we're always with a bunch of other people. In person he'll talk to me but he's really quiet which is exactly opposite of how he is online. We're also facebook friends. What's weird is that he has 1000+ "friends" on his account but even so he almost always likes or comments on my status even if it's completely stupid. But he doesn't comment a ton on anyone else's status unless they're family. At the same time we've never message directly (except when I had a quick question about a gaming headset I was gonna buy)

The reason I even notice is because I like him. My coworker/friend told me one time "I think J likes you Smile " so idk if I should believe them or not or whatever. But I don't want to ask or anything, mostly cuz i don't want it to be weird. And because he just moved far away (but he might be back depending on how things work out) and I'm just not really sure about anything.

Yeah I know this probably sounds stupid but any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:45 PM

I think that you should complete acting as you are, don't give more than what it deserves, and also it depends on your feelings towards him, if you feel comfortable, keep talking to him, go out with mutual friends, and everything will appear by time, don't rush up SmileSmile

Best Of Luck Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply