This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I feel so...weird thinking about this guy for such a stupid thing?
11-09-2012, 01:38 PM
Why do I feel so...weird thinking about this guy for such a stupid thing?
A few months ago, I liked a guy lol (and I still heaps do). But there was another guy I felt some sort of lust for. I knew at the time that I never wanted anything, I just found him attractive. It was a weird thing I felt. We didn't know each other then.
We just finished our first week of holidays. Rewind to last weekend, he added me on Facebook and I accepted but we still didn't know each other. We had two little chats at school since then, basically the only chats we've ever had. Still wouldn't say we know each other...yet.
Hardly anyone likes my Facebook statuses. Now this is the really stupid part: all he did was like one of my statuses and from that, I feel so weird, awkward and uncomfortable. I see his profile and I get knots in my stomach. I still like that guy I mentioned above a lot but I have felt nothing for this new guy since then. These past three days, I've felt so weird. Why do I feel so weird about such a stupid thing? How do I get rid of it? It's doing my head in. Thanks all.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:46 PM

I suppose you feel weird because he's given you attention and you aren't sure how to interpret it.

Find some distraction. The more energy you put into this fairly meaningless incident, the more upset you'll be.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply