This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP?! URGENT?! Can you send messages to people who aren't your facebook friends?
11-09-2012, 01:39 PM
PLEASE HELP?! URGENT?! Can you send messages to people who aren't your facebook friends?
My friend blocked me on facebook because he was mad, so I made an entirely new facebook just so I could message him. I have 0 friends and no newsfeed and nothing. Anyways, I sent him the message and he didn't reply so I just assumed that he was mad at me. But I sent a message to myself and I didn't get it. So.. I'm wondering why. Is it because you can only send your friends messages? Also, he didn't block my new account because I can see his profile. I really need to send him this message..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:48 PM

Yes you can. (Ya dumb dawg! Tongue)

Ads

Yes

you can send him a message, but if he's not on your friend list, it gets put into his "other messages" folder and he isnt notified that's it's there

if he's really your friend as you say, then maybe you should just call him on the phone