This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advertising site with text and image ads like Facebook?
11-09-2012, 01:40 PM
Advertising site with text and image ads like Facebook?
I'm looking for a place to advertise that offers Facebook style ads, with an image I can upload and a space to add text to it. Any ideas, anyone?
Thanks in advance!
Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:49 PM

You could create image ads on Google's AdSense Content Network, or use Overture/Yahoo! Search Marketing for this.

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:49 PM

hey there missy Wink

you could always try http://www.myyearbook.com its a socializing website just like facebook and its very popular. its very common for teenagers and adults maybe half / half . so you could try there i just think it may be a tadd expensive.

theres always http://www.hi5.com is also very good, adults go on those too.

hmmmm, whats another website like that?

um, theres youtube but that would be very expensive..... ummmmmm how about yahoo Tongue ?? or bing!!! try bing Tongue . umm theres also meebo and ebuddy !! those are used ALOT for the people that dont have msn installed, or yahoo or want to chat on facebook chat without being on facebook, its an online messenger and lots of people use it, also there are alot of ads on it .

ummmm, lemme think of something else Wink

you could always try dating websites, like plenty of fish, lava life, eharmony, perfectmatch, friendfinder, match.com, easyflirt, mingles. those are the dating websites ranked the highest.

Hope i could help ! Smile <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx