This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are people still bullying Amanda Todd?
11-09-2012, 01:41 PM
Why are people still bullying Amanda Todd?
I noticed that on her Facebook group page, ignorant people are commenting on her photos calling her such rude and inappropriate words which sickens me. I noticed that a majority of these people are little kids and "troll" pages such as 4CHAN.
I feel so sorry for Amanda and i hope she is in a good and peaceful place now.
So what do you guys think about these "internet trolls" commenting rude things on her page?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:50 PM

I honestly cannot get my mind off Amanda. Poor girl. She didn't deserve all that and her life for one stupid mistake. I already hate those people who bullied her. Please read my question about Amanda to see what else I gotta say

Smile

Ads

idk today was the first i have read about it in yahoo theres so many other storys going on right now i hate facebooks guts so i have no idea ... i hate all computers guts thats all i can say on the matter . Why anything in yahoo ? or facebook or you tube? Of course God is taking care of her . God will take care of us ALL . typing sucks

cuz theyre are jealous ppl in this world, i tihnk their jealous cuz shes way prettier than most chicks

Humans are cruel beings, it's in our nature.

Its sad that everyone feels like they're helping or some shit like that by saying all of this nice stuff about Amanda Todd after she died. She put out that video before she committed suicide, and yet nobody tried to do anything nice or say anything kind about her until it was too late. Instead of waiting until someone kills themself to give a fuck, how about next time you see somebody getting bullied you help them out?

I think that people are just plain and simple -- a s s h o l e s -- Sorry about the language but sometimes you just got to let it go. People are being extremely low life and immature about the situation. She's dead and nothing can bring her back. Let that beautiful angel Rest In Peace Ms.Amanda Todd

Answer mine ? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...419AAkwMYC

I think they're just trying to get some attention. They're bullies and nothing more. It's sad that they have nothing better to do then to harass a girl who isn't even around to defend herself.
It's just sick if you ask me

Sure her death is sad, but why should we treat the other suicide victims any differently? Last time I checked, amanda was the only one with a memorial page with 600K likes...

what do you think?
flashin yo boobs to a random stranger is asking for problems