This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please someone help with my question?
11-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Please someone help with my question?
So my friend had a Birthday party and she went to a basketball game and could only take 5 friends, and were pretty much best friends, but obviously not any more because she didn't invite me. I mean who does she think she is? It's so rude. How I found out was on facebook because you know how girls like to post pictures of themselves on Facebook all of the time. I pretty much lost all respect for her. I texted her and she said that her dad wouldn't let her invite anymore people. Bullshit. She invited people she barely ever talks too, I'm so upset. What's a good comeback to say back to her about that? Something that will make her feel horrible? She's a ginger too, do they really have no souls?
15 year old girl drama, and it sucks. I just don't ever want to talk to her again. She hurt my feelings, I tend to forgive people so easily and I hate it. I want to stay mad at her!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:50 PM

god damn. people on Y.A. are stupid.

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:50 PM

I agree with you. You should be mad at her if you are telling the truth about who she invited who isnt really her best friends. I believe best friends are the people you must always choose first in parties, or trips or anything like that. I guess no need to do comebacks, do not do the horrible things she has done and just ignore her... (works best with a group of best friends who are close to her too.) Do that for a week and see if she will come dying to come back. If she doesnt within a week or so, then i guess either she doesnt want to admit she's wrong or doesnt want you as a friend or something.

Anyway the choice is yours, I am just saying I support you here. Good Luck.