This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would it be wrong to put people on blast on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 01:43 PM
Would it be wrong to put people on blast on Facebook?
If someone disrespects me you hear about it. On Facebook. I have no shame in blasting someone if they deserve it. If I need to complain about my old roommate...it went on Facebook....matter of fact my roommate moved out after his friend saw a post blasting him and his friends ( the one that saw the post ) I called them disrespectful alcoholics that were fucking rude when I was at home watching tv...don't come into my house and tell me what your gonna be doing. I even left the house because I was about to explode.

My grandmother told me it's wrong...I disagree.

It teaches people if the do something disrespectful or rude I'm gonna put you on blast.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:51 PM

Well, it is not really nice and yes they might be disrespectful or rude but why put yourself to their level? But if you want instant satisfaction, then go ahead. Wrong or not...well, that is up to you. As wrong as I may/may not say it is, you are still going to do what you want in the end. Personally, I wouldn't do it because I rather tell it to their face and their friends that they are disrespectful.

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:51 PM

Why be a keyboard warrior about it? If someone does something to you confront them ask ask them in person. Why name and shame them? Remember karma is a bitch and if someone put you up and criticised everything about you, would you be happy about it?