This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I stop people from sending me invitations for stupid apps on facebook without blocking them?
11-09-2012, 01:43 PM
How can I stop people from sending me invitations for stupid apps on facebook without blocking them?
i get so very many of these stupid requests and i hate having to erase them all (there's generally around 200) and they just waste my time for i do not want to ass any apps because i think they are useless and childish. Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:52 PM

block the applications - just go to the apps main page and you can do it

Ads

Just erase them...dang...it's not that hard.

You can. When you get a request to add an application there should be a link below it in small writing that says 'block this application.' If you click on that then you'll never get an invitation from that application again.

I usually just go through and ignore all of 'em, but I definitely feel where you're coming from. I'll look into it and report back with my findings.

You can block the applications

You cannot block people from inviting you from applications, you're just going to have to keep deleting them whenever you recieve them, or add them so nobody asks you to add them again.

I have the same problem...if only I knew the answer!!!! I hate the fact that, to see what someone wants to say to you, you have to accept some cheesy application, GRR!!!
I hope someone can show us a way :o)

I get the same thing, they send invitations when they sign up for facebook, because it sends everybody on msn an invite to view their profile, the only way to stop this is to block the facebook website on your e-mail account or delete all the people off your msn you do not want invites from...but this might mean they need to delete you too.

Sorry there's really no way. However one time I changed my status to "is deleting anyone out of my friends list if they keep sending me requests!!!" It worked surprisingly well. I didn't get any the next day!