This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I remove all my facebook friends from my phones contact list ? PLS HELP ME?
11-09-2012, 01:45 PM
How do I remove all my facebook friends from my phones contact list ? PLS HELP ME?
So I upgraded to IOs6 yesterday and all the random people I have as friends on facebook are now in my Iphones contact list! I used to have just like 30 people there , the ones I actaully talk to everyday but now my contact list has like 200 people and I want them out. Do I have to delete each of them manually or is there some sort of 'disable synch option and remove facebook contacts from iphone' ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:54 PM

To remove all of your imported contacts, you can either visit the Remove All Imported Contacts page directly, or click the Remove All Imported Contacts link from the Manage Invites and Imported Contacts page.

Using an iPhone, launch the Facebook app in your iPhone and select Friends. Tap the sync button on the top right and tap sync contacts. Turn off syncing.

If you're on an Android phone, go the main menu, and click on Settings. Under Other Settings, select Sync Contacts. Select Remove Facebook data.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply