This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help with the Privacy Settings on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 01:47 PM
I need help with the Privacy Settings on Facebook?
When i want to set up my private settings to Custom " Friends ", it automatically changes to friends of friends and i don't want that -.- how can i fix it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:56 PM

Facebook Privacy Settings
Facebook privacy settings allow users to restrict the visibility of their Facebook content. For every Facebook tag, each user can apply his or her own privacy settings. You can allow other users to tag you in Facebook photos and Places with little or no restrictions on privacy, or you can customize privacy settings to prevent other users from seeing or commenting on Facebook tags. You can adjust your privacy settings to prevent others from tagging you at all, if you want to safeguard the privacy of your account. Sign into your account and click the "Privacy Settings" option from the "Account" drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of any page. Click "Customize Settings," and use the drop-down menus that appear on the resulting page to restrict or allow access to Facebook content posted by you and your friends.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply