This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why is it people on the facebook Page RIP Amanda todd hate somebody if they posted an opinion about her?
11-09-2012, 01:48 PM
why is it people on the facebook Page RIP Amanda todd hate somebody if they posted an opinion about her?
are they fake people? They called me Dumb, Stupid and Retarded just because i told the group to use the block button next time if a creep asks for nudes, ALSO WHERE WERE THEY WHEN SHE WAS GETTING HURT. The media is lame, Why post someones Suicide all over National News, That's just personal.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:56 PM

People are complicated. Just like you want to share an opinion, so do all people on earth. Some people get a kind of power because the can have an effect on something or somebody. By saying those things it obviously pissed you off, so they did have an impact on your emotions.
Also some people get a wrong sense of satisfaction when they defend something, not even thinking if they are right or wrong and who will they hurt in the process.
Also some people are just mean because somebody seriously hurt them and they feel like there is no reason to be nice because they think that no mater how nice or mean you are, life is still gonna be crappy (of course, they are wrong)

Ads

I am tottaly against this stupidity.
1st: she was flattered enough to show someone her boobs ( it wasnt once ) when she was 12. Like wtf.
2nd: she obviously couldnt read that whenever you will be webcame chatting you have to be at least 18 or 13 with your parents, she broke this rule, its her mistake.
3rd: she went to someone who is in a relationship and had sex with him, they say she was 13 or 14 i guess. Whose fault is it? Spoiler alert: hers.
4th: she should've thought more about flashing her boobs to strangers when chatting, and when going to a guy in a relationship house.
Conclusion; she did this. She is not more than people being bullied for something they didnt do or cant control, Like bullying an ugly, fat, socially awkward...etc to death. She is not the first nor last victim of bullying, although I hate bullying, but she did this to herself. She deserved it. Fuck media. Fuck society. Fuck people who are gonna call me heartless, bully or any other shit. I am against bullying. But she is not a bullying victim. She is a victim of her own stupidity and childness.
Release the butthurts.

Basically what Farah says. She succumbed to her own stupidity. Why would you take your own life because of something as ludicrous as that anyway?

And yes I do think the people on those pages areeeither fake or total idiots.

Amigo una pregunta, como se suicido amanda todd, respondeme gracias...