This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do You Have That One Friend That Is Always On Facebook?
11-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Do You Have That One Friend That Is Always On Facebook?
I have this one friend on Facebook. I don't normally check my Facebook everyday, but when I do this particular friend is always posting statuses. She will post like 25 statuses in 30 minutes. Every status I see, every picture I see, she's the first one to like it. I'm like "Wow, she likes things real fast." It don't bother me none, but apparently it does everyone else. Every time I see her comment on something or like something I see everyone saying, "Gosh, get off my shit!" or "Jesus Christ, stop commenting/liking my status and photos!" I'm just over here like, "Gosh, you don't have to be mean to her." I'm not bashing her or anything. I was just wondering if y'all had any friends like that.
I think the last time I got on Facebook was 3 weeks ago because I tagged my best guy friend in it because we went to go get our nails done, then I got on it just now. So I don't check it very often.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:56 PM

What is this...facebook?

Ads

lolno.

Yupp

Almost everyone is always on facebook

Yes... Mark Zukerburge is always posting stupid chain statuses!!