This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I convince my mom to let me get a Facebook?
11-09-2012, 04:23 PM
How do I convince my mom to let me get a Facebook?
I'm 13 and I reAlly want a Facebook because a lot of my friends have one. I already have an instagram, but more people have facebooks so I want one. My mom had a friend who's daughter was bullied on Facebook, and I think she's scared that will happen to me. Any help on what to say?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:32 PM

Facebook is for dumb teens.

Ads

you should tell her that you won't simply add strangers to your friend list Smile good luck!

wow well prove her that u are not a bitch and tell her that u well ask for help if someoen bullies u just convince her by proving her that u are grown and not a baby

Just let her know that you want to connect with your friends easier so when you grow up you'll still be in contact with them. (btw, it's just facebook, you cant have a facebook, but you can be on facebook)

Tell her you need one because if you miss out on something in class you can go to facebook too ask someone.

Just get it and don't tell your mom. Plus twitter is better, twitter makes Facebook look like an over used condom

Dude, I didnt get facebook till I was 17, but to convince your mom, tell her that facebook will corrupt you and steal your soul. Worked for me.

I'm 13 too ! aha trust me facebook gets you into ALOT of drama with girls/guys. but it's all up to you soo here we go !! come up with really good reasons like it helps keep in touch with family or a distant friend and go to her and be calm and cool about it if it doesn't work try a week later Smile it worked for me

You should try twitter not many people I know use facebook much anymore
But trying speaking to you mum to find out a reason I understand about the bullying it does happen a lot on there
Your not missing out on much! But it is a good place to stay in touch with friends
Maybe you could say you want to speak to your friend over summer?