This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How could I get David Archuleta to perform at my Sweet 16 party?
11-09-2012, 04:25 PM
How could I get David Archuleta to perform at my Sweet 16 party?
Okay, I would just like to know how could I possibly get him to perform.
I live in Sacramento, CA
And I would appreciate it if you didn't ask me questions like "Are your parents rich?"
My parents are wealthy, and yes i'm sure we could afford him. Just need information. Thank you so much ! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:33 PM

I think you need to get ahold of his agency or whoever he works for. Like his label company.

Ads

If you have that much money, you should buy presents and food and clothing for poor children. Not be a selfish spoiled person.

There are probably people running his Facebook page that might be able to answer your question, or direct you to somewhere that could answer it. Mention that your parents are loaded; that might help.

Get in contact with his agent; I believe his agent is his father, Jeff Archuleta. His Facebook is likely less trafficked than his son's.

Try checking around his webpage for information.

Or you could, I don't know, spend your money on something less shallow than a trite American tradition that holds no honest milestone or substantial happening other than being able to go for your license, which can often be accomplished when you're fifteen, which somewhat ruins the levity of the 16th Birthday ritual.

Sometimes I feel like America is so desperate to waste money that it has to think hard to invent increasingly stupid ways to just flush money down the toilet.

Enjoy your birthday cake. The kids in China that sewed your shoes are hopefully enjoying their bi-daily ricebowl.

It would be nice having him at your party but i think he has a tremendous busy schedule until the fall and who knows even then! and i don't think his manager would let him perform at private parties. well but you can at least try to maybe get a happy b-day call from him... well regardless of what happens good luck with your party!

His management is Azoff Music Management in LA. I don't know if they would let him do a party or if he even has time. He is currently songwriting and recording almost every day. He might have a single and promotions this month. His book is released Jun 1 and he has signings planned in several states (not California). Then an album this summer and probably a tour. Also - he only has a band when he is doing a tour. Maybe the cost would be less if he wasn't singing much and was just doing the songs he accompanies himself on.

David's normal price is listed as $40,000+ and that might not include insurance and travel.

This forum copied part of the list of musical artist costs and has a link to the original pdf file:
http://www.carriefans.com/forums/carrie-...tists.html

For the person below who said Azoff is no longer his personal management, I have not heard that anywhere. David did say his Dad has not been part of his management for a while. But his Dad was only a co-manager. The Azoff organization was David's main management. Jeff is not part of Azoff.

Azoff Management and Jeff Archuleta are no longer apart of David's management. David is currently narrowing down his choices for new management.

In other words, as neat as it would be to have David sing at your party, it will be nearly impossible to contact teamDavid to book him for a private party at the moment. Also, he's been incredibly busy working on his second pop album and future book signings for his memoir, Chords of Strength, that comes out June 1st.

yeah.. it's actually $40,000+
and i was also gonna say that his dad isn't part of his management anymore. but i guess someone already pointed that out. Tongue
i totally wish i could get him to come to my sweet 16 too though lol.