This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you start a conversation with someone you don't know?
11-09-2012, 04:25 PM
How do you start a conversation with someone you don't know?
My friend just moved up to where I have lived for the past year and is crushing on this girl that he doesn't know (yes that sounds cliche but I'd say if it was me! And I have a girlfriend anyway) So how do you start a conversation with someone you don't know but think is pretty over facebook? (he won't listen to me) thank you guys!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:34 PM

Well, it depends. Does this girl have a boyfriend? If so, he can still be her friend and say hi and say that he's seen her before and just wanted to say hi and maybe get to know her and see what she says. If she's single, he could compliment her and tell her he's always thought she looked so pretty, girls like to get compliments Smile
I don't think it's silly to crush on a girl without knowing her-it happens to a lot of people Tongue You can go out to the mall and see a girl and be like "Wow, she's so hot" or something and it just means you think they're physically attractive nothing wrong with that. But if she is single and he's really interested in her-he should definitely talk to her and get to know her better so they have a chance. If he never does it, anything could happen-his chance with her might even disappear.

Best of luck to you and your girlfriend Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply