This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i just change from facebook cause there must be better?
11-09-2012, 04:26 PM
should i just change from facebook cause there must be better?
please sugest a better site!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:35 PM

Oh, geez. Twitter? MySpace? Piczo? Dude, there's tons of them out there.

Ads

facebook is the best right now but twitter is a very close second and third would be myspace but its a very large difference between twitter and myspace

Use regular e-mail, that is all face book is , same for myspace.

Bebo.com

Well if you want to put you life on the internet, go ahead. I think it's a bad move.

Facebook is the best social networking site in my opinion... mostly because you can connect with practically everyone on it.

I've met up with some really distant family members on Facebook and I'm glad I opened an account there about 2 years ago. There are good and bad points to Facebook obviously and you have to use some common sense with privacy and whatnot like you would anywhere on the internet, but I wouldn't trade Facebook for any other social network site.

Twitter is a totally different kind of service than Facebook and MySpace, I don't see how the two can be compared. MySpace is probably the worst social networking site out there - those horrid profiles, backgrounds, layouts, music playing, videos embedded, games - it's just not as streamlined or clean as Facebook.

There's certainly not a more popular social networking site, except maybe Twitter, and popularity is usually what you want in a social networking site. What's the point of being a member if you don't know anyone who uses it?

Facebook also has more features than anything I've tried except MySpace, and MySpace only has more if you have some programming or complicated copy/paste experience.

I love plaxo.com - It came out a while back as a great place to sync all your address books and send ecards, but it's now a great social networking site.

I do wish more people used it, cause it's not as popular as it needs to be, so I do still have a facebook.