This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Do Regular People Get (so many) Followers on Twitter?
10-02-2012, 05:38 AM
How Do Regular People Get (so many) Followers on Twitter?
Every day I get on Twitter and I see regular people with like 1,000 followers and they have only been on like a month???? What the fudge am I doing wrong????
By the way follow us @VoiceCovers

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 05:46 AM

They follow people and local pages, once they have followed people they retweet and favourite things and more peoplestart to follow you..

follow me @thetechdude98

Ads

They follow, follow, follow people A LOT. Not just celebrity's but ordinary people (like them) because they are more likely to follow them back. My twitter: shinaenae4

You think 1000 is a lot?
I had 10k followers within 2 months on my personal account. My business account has 256k.
For those that have 1000 in a month, all they do is follow a lot of people in hopes that they will follow back, in most cases you will notice that their number of followers is pretty close to that of the number of people they follow. Smarter twitter users will use the same method to Get Twitter Followers but will then unfollow everyone after a week or so so that their "Following" count remains relatively low.
Another option is to Buy Twitter Followers. This not only increases your followers count but also give the illusion that you are popular, which means that people will be more eager to follow you.