This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do people post youtube videos on facebook?
11-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Why do people post youtube videos on facebook?
My sister does this, and it makes me crazy. As if I care what about her musical tastes, or if anyone else really does... Of course, I don't want to ask her why because this could start an argument.
My sister is 35, and I am 45, so growing up is not required. It's a PITA, and I'm wondering what motivates people to do so.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:36 PM

just deal with it. it's not that big of a deal. if you hate it so much then delete your facebook. there are much bigger problems out there so i think you just need to grow the hell up.

Ads

Its not worth fretting about.... Its not a big deal.. She is just expressing that she likes that certain type of music... If you really wanted to.. you can just block from YouTube so you won't see any Updates from anyone posting YouTube videos.

Lots of people on Facebook post Youtube videos; including myself. If my friends like them they always let me know and the others just don't bother---the same as I with their posts.