This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I change the order of my family on Facebook? Also, some of their profile pics don't show?
11-09-2012, 04:28 PM
How do I change the order of my family on Facebook? Also, some of their profile pics don't show?
When I view the list of my relatives on my profile, it doesn't show them in the right order. I want to make it so first it's my parents and brothers, then aunts and uncles from my dad's side and then on my mom's side. How do I switch the order around?

Another question, how do I make it so that their pictures show? For some of my family members, there isn't their profile picture it's just the standard gray and white icon.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:36 PM

I've just been onto my family list on my fb profile and I can't find a way of changing the order of family members.
But I know on my friends list, that randomly changes order sometimes, so maybe the family list doesn't change and you can't specifically set it.

And to answer your second question:- When you try and list someone as a family member, they get an email/notification saying "....... wants to list you as family" or something along those lines, so they have to confirm it first.
Before my cousin confirmed my request as family on facebook, he just had the standard grey and white icon next to his name in my family list. So it could be because of this reason for you.

Hope this helped Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply