This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i still have really strong feelings for my friend..?
10-02-2012, 05:42 AM
i still have really strong feelings for my friend..?
so this girl koda and i became friends in 9th grade. we got closer through and ended up dating for a few months in 11th grade. a mutual friend, david, had feeligns for her too and basically broke us up. i would end up finding out later that she never wanted to break up with me. but after that people spread rumors about me so me and koda stopped talking for a little. her and david ended up dating for a long time and basically fell in love with each other. they had a rocky relationship for most of it and he cheated on her AT LEAST 7 times, possibly and most likely more. one of them was with her best friend and ruined that friend ship. during 12th grade koda and i talked a little more and became friends again but thats about it. in june she started talking to me alot again and she said she missed me alot and wanted to hang out with me so we planned a fun day and drove around in the jeep. at the end we were cuddling in the back seat and talking aobut alot of things. this is when i found out how david cheated on her and how she had been cutting and so many bad things. she said how she didnt want to break up with me that long time ago. so any way, i guess some old feelings of attraction came out and we ended up making out and all that and having sex.. basically out of the blue. she said she planned on kissing me that night. so here i am left thinking that maybe we can be together again.

the next day me and her went to the beach with a friend of mine, andrew, who i had stopped tlaking to becuase of his using pot and he changed. she got us to be best friends again and i am thankful for it. during the months we didnt talk him and koda became really close. the ride home from the beach i find out she has feelings for andrew and did for a long time. so basically she liked andrew and he didnt feel the same and led her on. since me and koda hung out we have gotten so much closer. like more so than i am with most of my dude friends. i tell her everything and she basically lives at my house and we are always talking- pretty much non stop, always together and i am always there for her. she has been through alot. i have really strong for her again. i dont think she knows i do. she now has trust issues after david cheated on her so many times, and after andrew acted like he wanted to be with her and really didnt. she keeps telling me how she will be alone and cant date or anything and is un dateable. me, her, and andrew just got back froma trip to ocean city, and every night we were there she would be on twitter posting sad things. i felt helpless.
last night, a friend of hers, kyle, who apparently has feelings for her convinced her to hang out at the festival in town. she knew he liked her and she didnt really want to go with him, and was kinda creeped out cause he kept asking her to go spend the night at his house. long story short she ends up making out with kyle, i feel like crap, and now she is all sad and wahtever because she doesnt trust him, she thinks he will hurt her in the end. also kyles sister used to be her friend and showed up last night and threatened her. im confused.
as i have said i still have really strong feelings for her and want her to be happy and if it means her being with someone other than myself, well im going to support her and help her. that being said i still want nothing more than just to tell her how i still have feelings for her. and she knows of course im always there and i would never hurt her or anything like these other people have done. she is so sad.. shes happy around me and me around her.
i dont feel like i should tell her my feelings though because of kyle, and the fact that she keeps saying she doesnt wanna date or cant or whatever, but i know that where everyone else is being bad to her i would be the one guy that sticks by her through it all. it kinda kills me though being so close to her and also having such strong feelings for her and hearing her say all this stuff. i dont know what i would do without her and vice versa, there is so much more i can say but no one would read it and i cant fit it.

so whether or not you read all that, should i just tell her how i feel? should i just forget it and be her friend?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 05:50 AM

She doesn't sound like she has feelings for you or Kyle. She might think you are just friends. Or she might be just shy and not ready to be in a relationship. Just find a girl that really likes you.

Ads

this reminds me of Japanese anime drama. They should make a series about this. and well you shouldn't be asking yahoo for answers about your life and if you like a girl. The choice is really totally up to you but in my beliefs I think I would tell her how I feel since you actually have feelings for her. better trying than just ending up in the friend zone, if you guys are Trumbull just friends i don't think she will stop being your friend even if you told her

Woooow usually I really wouldn't read all this, I'd get lazy but LOOOL it's so IRONIIIC cuz your story is seen in the guys point of view n I was in a similar situation but I'm a girl so I'd be the girls point of view hahaha any waaayz Tongue as a girl and how I was in a bad relationship that I never really wanted...I'd say she was scared and she really feels she can't trust anyone, but for her she feels safe with having you around so that is a definitely a good thing! The down side though, is that she is going threw the time of "who do I really like" "who is just a friend" "what am I really looking for?" she wants to be loved but all these guys keep making moves on her, making it confusing for her to know if she is flirting with the right guy for the right reasons! When a girl is heart broken n a guy that likes her try's to cheer her up, he is obviously going to try his best to make her happy but at the same time end up making a move! Some girls, if they aren't strong enough, end up falling for there flirtation because they want to feel secure and loved again, some do it to try and forget there heartbreak but it doesn't work so simply! This is what leads to a battle field, more than one or two guys trying to have one girl. The problem in this isn't te amount of guys but the fact that this one girl doesn't know what she wants! She needs girl-friends to help her stop all this nonsense and get her act together! Don't confess to her so early, she is not ready for a relationship, first ou need to help her get ways from these guys and all this conflict. She needs to find herself and see that she can be happy by herself! She doesn't need to be dependent of a man to make her feel better. Once she gets back on her feet....camly tell her you still have feelings for her but don't ask her out, see her reaction, and depending...maybe wait a day or two for her to think of her feelings then ask her out Smile