This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would it be okay if I asked my boyfriend for his FaceBook password?
11-09-2012, 04:31 PM
Would it be okay if I asked my boyfriend for his FaceBook password?
I completely trust him I just want his password because his parents won't let him go on FaceBook anymore so I just wanted to see if he had anything new and if he did I would tell him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:39 PM

Noooooooo Nooo noooo

Ads

Don't be pushy.

If it were for that reason, then yeah, you can ask. Doesn't mean he'll give it to you.

No

By the way you explained it, it doesn't seem like your just "going to check his notifications" .. So no, not trying to be rude.

You're crazy to even think that. If he wanted you to have it to check stuff for him he'd give it to you. If he doesn't care than you should be so worried. I'm not so sure you are as trusting as you think, you had to go online to ask strangers if it was okay to ask for his password. If there was trust you wouldn't have even considered it.

If you ask for his password, it will backfire because he will think that you are invading his private space. If you MUST ask him, you can say "hey i know it sucks that you cant check your fb, but if you need to check it, let me know and you can use my computer." Then maybe he will ask you to check for him. Other than that, dont ask. It will just cause a fight. Trust me!

if you tell him that its because you just want to do that then its fine but if you just ask him for his password without saying why it will seem you are trying to be controlling so make sure he knows you trust him Smile

It is OK if he is really your friend.