This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My bf's mother is upset that me and her son are not Facebook friends?
11-09-2012, 04:31 PM
My bf's mother is upset that me and her son are not Facebook friends?
I never sign on to Facebook. Me and my boyfriend have been together for 4 years and live with each other. It is mutual that we do not want to sign on and be online buddies. She is now telling everyone she knows that we have issues since we are dating and refuse Facebook. Btw she is constantly on her own Facebook account. I know me and him are not the only ones who think she is overreacting.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:39 PM

She's probably too old to be constantly on facebook but yeah... she's overreacting.

Ads

Oh goodness. Look just make an duel account that you and your other half shares. My boyfriend shares mine. He is on it most of the time lol.

Just make an update once a week to appease her.

Once I was accused for not even dating my new boyfriend because we didnt tweet o.o but when you see each other so much who needs twitter, facebook or myspace?

I think if you guys just added each other it'll stop. It takes 5 minutes to add each other and it's over with. It's not a big deal and to be honest you guys are just prolonging it. If she wont budge [[which I can guarantee she wont]] just be the bigger man, add each other it take 5 effing minutes its not a big deal, really. theres no other way to make it end