This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So who thinks Chris brown should just not be allowed to have a twitter?
11-09-2012, 04:31 PM
So who thinks Chris brown should just not be allowed to have a twitter?
http://twitter.com/chrisbrown
He writes the most idiotic things, and the things he writes on his twitter makes him seem like a jerk.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:40 PM

personally i think twitter is one of the dumbest sites ever created.
yes he posts some dumb comments sometimes that are over the top. i've seen them and i was...a little shocked that he said those things, but he's not alone. thousands...hell maybe even millions of people do the same thing. does that mean THEY shouldn't have twitter either? people are gonna be ignorant and always do ignorant things, whether it be on the internet or directly to other people. getting rid of his twitter account will do nothing at all.

Ads

Everyone says silly and immature things, some most than others but that's not a good enough reason for them to be banned from social networking sites. Everyone always complains about what John Mayer says but he still makes amazing music and that's all that matters. The same thing goes for Chris Brown and other celebrities.

I'm a CB fan, but I admit, his personality is a bit douchey. But he's not the only one that makes random statements. Joe Jonas's twitter update are always sarcastic and immature.

LOL. You think that's bad? You should have seen the madness he put on their months ago and he threatened to leave! The power these "stars" have. He's talented but he makes himself look so stupid and immature with little rants and idiotic comments. I think he's a jerk. A talented jerk. Most celebrities are aren't they?

Well, he IS a jerk - an uneducated, halfwitted abuser and a phoney besides.

Well, he's a celebrity so it's not like they're going to just ban him from the site. Him being on there gets them publicity. But i'm never went on Chris Brown's twitter, nor do i plan to, so if the stuff he writes on there is truly as idiotic as you say it is, then people should just not follow him. But you know that'll never happen, so idk..

Who cares?

correction dear
who thinks the person who wrote this dumb question should be banned from Y/A ?
he's having fun and y not? he's had a terrible year people calling him mean names and not buying his stuff so just leave the boy alone K.k? it's not like he's hurting anyone

plus his ex says alot "douchier' stuff like i don't mean just on twitter but like in general
like "i want great sex and food for christmas" dirty little whore
so really chris dosen't say anything idoitic stuff
plus he's a hardworking talented guy who cares about his fans
e.g i read he choked on stage and still continued with the song now that's really admirable from him and shows he loves his fans
sorry about the rant i know i sound like over-obessed stan but i am just standing up for talent and people who work their butt off like chris brown
seriously if this about "feb 8" get over it please the bitch deserved u kno so yeah