This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the 25 questions about me quiz on facebook?
11-09-2012, 04:32 PM
What is the 25 questions about me quiz on facebook?
Can anyone provide me with the 25 questions quiz from facebook? I am not a member and someone keeps asking me to send it to her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:40 PM

It's not a quiz: It's just writing 25 random facts about you. I'm going to give you some examples I put on mine
It's easy to do it. You have to tag 25 of your friends (I tagged only the closest friends) and then you have to write 25 things about yourself. I'm going to post some parts of my note so you can have an idea (won't be posting personal issues)

1. My favorite TV Show is Cold Case. I have watched all the episodes! I love it! I know every little detail about it I'm even on a forum where I talk about Cold Case every day!

2. The last 3 years have been really complicated in my life Sad

3. I wanna travel to Costa Rica, Venezuela, The Netherlands and French Polynesia but I can't afford it Sad

8. I'm not a geek but I like to have a 5MP camera Phone with 8GB of capacity for music

9. I say this every week "This week I'm cleaning up my room"

10.I Love G-Mail! It's the best e-mail

11. I'm still liking facebook but not as before because of the new design... It still sucks!

12. I'm a Top Contributor in the Category of Facebook on Yahoo! Answers

18. I've always wanted to learn French but every time I try I fail Sad

19. Friendship is very important for me

23. Sometimes I sleep 5 hours a day and sometimes I sleep 12 hours a day

24. 2004 has been the best year ever in my life!

25. I don't like my first name

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply