This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girlfriend thinks I'm doing drugs, any help please ?
10-02-2012, 05:51 AM
Girlfriend thinks I'm doing drugs, any help please ?
So, my girlfriend thinks I'm doing drugs just because she's saw on twitter some of my friends taking about doing it when they've been out. Now I'm scared to go our with friends cus she'll just assume I've done drugs. What do I do? I can't just never go our again?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 05:59 AM

take a drug test for her.

Ads

Just tell her you don't do drugs. If she can't trust you, you have far bigger problems to address than this one little suspicion of hers.

Try to sit down and talk to her she will come round this.

Just tell her that you don't do drugs. If she doesn't believe you, then that's her problem. She should trust you.

tell her you're not

Sit down and talk with her. Tell her you're not doing drugs just because your friends are...ask if she's ever made a different decision then her friends about something (like drugs, or drinking and driving, cheating on a partner, etc). People don't always make the same mistakes and choices as their friends do. Maybe share with her the reasons why you have chosen to not do drugs. Ask her for her trust. If she says she does trust you, but she still concerned ask her why. Maybe she's been hurt by someone with a drug/alcohol problem in the past. You can offer to take a drug test to reassure her if you wish (but be prepared to actually take it if she desires), but let her know you aren't willing to be tested every weekend. If she can't trust you at all, maybe you need to find someone else. Good Luck!