This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I delete a friend off Facebook?
11-09-2012, 04:33 PM
How do I delete a friend off Facebook?
My father is stalking my account through his ex fiances facebook and he suspended her account but she was a friend on mine before he did that. Now apparently he can still see my stuff through her suspended account...but I cant find her on my friendslist....how is this possible and how can I get rid of it? PLEASEEE HELP!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:41 PM

If you would like to remove a friend, navigate to the person’s profile and click the "Remove from Friends" link at the bottom of the page. If you select this option, you will be removed from the person's Friends List as well.

You can also block the person if he continues to harass you. There are three ways to block someone:

1. Go to the Block Lists from your Privacy Settings page. Enter the name or email address of the person you want to block in the appropriate field and click "Block."
2. If you cannot find someone using the Person search field, try going to their profile page. You can block them by navigating to the "Report/Block this Person" link at the bottom of their profile page. Once you click this link, check the "Block this person" box and then click "Submit."
3. Lastly, please note that you can block someone through the "Report" link located next to messages in your Inbox.

People will not be notified when you block them. If you are unable to block someone using any of the methods listed above, it is possible that they have left Facebook or have restricted their privacy settings.

If you cannot block someone and would like to prevent them from viewing your profile, you can adjust your privacy settings accordingly.

Ads

go to the bottom of his/her page. the delete/remove account button should be on the left hand sideSmile

Don't know, but there is an option for your posts, that you choose who can actually see it..

open up the persons page, in the bottom left hand corner it says remove from friends you may also block them there as well.

go to the persons page, go to the bottom of the page then it says remove from friends and you know the rest..... delete!

in search bar type ur friends name and then at look at the left and block ur friend'

Theres a number i of ways how to do it Smile
1) Go to the persons profile of who you wanna delete of.
2) Go to the bottom of the profile page.
3) There is a list of 3 things underlined in blue writing, click the one that says 'remove from friends'.
OR
1) Click 'account' on the top right hand side.
2) In the drop down menu click 'edit friends'.
3) On the left hand side there is a list called 'list', click 'friends' which is underneath it.
4) Then find the person in your friends list that you want to remove Smile

And your all done, hope this helps x

Since she is no more on your friend list, you cannot delete it. What you want to do is to block her. This guide will show you how to block someone on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/07...ebook.html

Good luck!

This is How to Delete Someone From Facebook
1).Go To The Persons Profile
2).Scroll Down a Little
3).Click Remove Friends
Well Thats How!