This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get a faster internet speed?
11-09-2012, 04:33 PM
How to get a faster internet speed?
Okay I'll explain the situation then ask the question.
Basically me and my sister both have laptops, Mine is 32-bit Vista home premium, while hers is 64-bit.
and my internet speed is INCREDIBLY slow. I struggle loading wikipedia while she's on facebook and msn. she always just leaves them on constantly updating, while using spotify, and all of my internet speed goes, How can I fix this problem? Or is there a way to fix it al all?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:41 PM

download RAM lol

Ads

Don't listen to aaaaaa he's an idiot. The real way is to open up you're computer, and pull out some of the parts. That way, with less parts, it has less things to deal with.

stop using comcast
eat cat meat
???
profit

The Windows Registry is the master control center for your operating system and applications it runs. Corruption or overload registry issues can cause all sorts of pc performance problems, including poor application startup times, slow Windows start-up, extremely slow shut down, slow internet surfing,inability to resume from computer sleep and more.Cleaning,compacting, and optimizing your Windows registry can go a long way to dramatically speeding up your computer’s performance, start-up and shutdown speed.
Recommended: Run a Registry Scan http://clean-up-registry-faster-pc.com Now to Detect Errors and Improve your PC’s speed instantly!

That Aaaaa guy is a douchebag who came onto the Blockland Forums (Game I play) and basically was being a huge troll/idiot.

Anyway, he got perma'd since everyone fucking hated him and you can see the topic here.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topi...msg2806850

As to answer your question, having a better internet provider(I recommend Cox), or a better router would help your internet speed. To make your computer itself run faster, I would suggest getting something to fix Registry Errors.

Download Accelerator Helps to Increase the Internet Speed,I tested the Internet Broadband speed in the site http://www.ip-details.com/internet-speed-test/ the Downloading Speed was very slow so that i searched for accelerator to speed up the Downloads,finally i got it here...
After using the software the speed is increased,i again test the Broadband speed in this site it shows good speed.