This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If my boyfriend tells another girl that she is beautiful, should I not trust him?
11-09-2012, 04:33 PM
If my boyfriend tells another girl that she is beautiful, should I not trust him?
A girl just posted something on my boyfriend's facebook wall, "Hello, good afternoon" and "How are you?"
He responded to her by saying, "Hey, you're so beautiful" (In her profile pic, she is wearing makeup and formal attire) Does this mean I shouldn't trust my boyfriend anymore?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:41 PM

no, u should trust him. that comment doesn't mean anything. Big Grin i like only one girl, but i post comments like that to my friends that are girls.. no big deal Smile

Ads

That's not a reason for u not to trust himSmile but, if ur feeling uncomfortable with the whole situation then talk to him about it, you have the rights tooWink Good Luck xx Hope It Helped=]

Honey the only way to overcome this is by asking him out he would feel if you commented on a boy without a top on saying your fitttt! Not suggesting you should but maybe it may make him open his eyes it's u up 2 u. From there see how things go.

I'd be furious!
You shouldnt tell other girls that when your in a relationship.

If you's have been together longer than 2 months i'd talk to him about it! Bet he wouldnt like it.