This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I stop talking to ex girlfriend?
11-09-2012, 04:34 PM
How do I stop talking to ex girlfriend?
Me and my ex girlfriend broke up like a month ago and we stopped talking for about two weeks then she texted me and is always wanting to know everything going on in my life but doesn't want to share what's going on in her.. I still love her but knowing she like another guy and doesn't have feelings for me anymore hurts and was wondering how I could stop talking to her? I just can't stop.. Is there something I can do to make it easier?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:43 PM

First, stop talking about your own life. If she's going to be vague about hers, yours shouldn't be an open book.

Even better, stop talking to her altogether. I know this might be hard, but eliminating contact will drive her crazy. This girl is obviously not over you - she might even have a new boyfriend, but she's keeping tabs on you just in case she eventually wants you back.

Don't be "plan B" for her. Yank the cord on your phone, unplug your computer, and stop updating Facebook for a while. In other words, LET HER WORRY.

The lack of contact will drive her back to you... and at the same time, it will help you get over her just in case she doesn't come back. But you'll never get past the relationship if you're still "friends" with your ex.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply