This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I find out my girlfriends Facebook password ?
11-09-2012, 04:35 PM
How can I find out my girlfriends Facebook password ?
guys please help me I think my girlfriend is cheating on me, she's always up until about 3am talking on facebook and leaves me alone in bed. When I ask her what's is she doing on facebook so late she gets really angry and starts arguments.

I really need to read her inbox to find out for sure.. someone please help me what can I do? I can get physical access to her laptop while she's at work.

please help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:44 PM

Being jealous without good reason is a major sin and she won't forget you for it. But if she is indeed cheating you could try to put a keylogger in her computer and hope she will not find it.
Just Google for keylogger and find a good one, usually the paid versions.

Good luck dude...

Ads

thats snooping and its wrong if u think that shes cheating on u confront her and ask her about it if she starts arguments when u ask her she probably thinks u dont trust her and she gets upset calmly sit her down and talk to her

There is a hidden information within Windows that will tell you all saved password. Basically DO NOT delete any browsing history or anything within the settings.

Look into saved password on the Internet browser shes using. For example in Opera you can see what passwords you've actually saved and used.

You can download programs that allow you to see passwords, password recovery. A little program that you can discard after using it, and it just lists all passwords used and saved on the computer.

If she has deleted browsing history and checked all the boxes whilst deleting, then you have no chance to see sorry.

Other ways are key loggers, which will save all key strokes made on the keyboard. These are not illegal, unless they are installed on other computers and in ways to invade privacy or private information.

I know of one program that my friend uses. It's pretty handy actually, because it does exactly as you describe. You put in the Facebook ID, and hit retrieve password, that's it. The password will be displayed in plain text. Then you can find out if she's cheating on you! I hope she isn't though.

Here is a picture of how it looks like: http://i.imgur.com/VYfUf.png

You can download the program here: http://filesmy.com/12iX65