This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help finding my biological father Lee Carroll?
11-09-2012, 04:36 PM
Help finding my biological father Lee Carroll?
Please help me find this man. I have gone my entire life not knowing who my biological father is and I really need to know who he is. Any advice? He is living in Willard, OH and has a son named Thomas.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:44 PM

I found my father after 16 years, it takes alot of personal information though. and just google your butt off. I had to call about 20 name matches before I got the right one.

Ads

Google and 411.com are excellent resources. Good luck finding your father!

You can try pipl.com
You type in the name and information pops up. I hope this helps you.

i found my birth family after 19 years, google, whitepages, though i warn you i found my parents on whitepages, they had moved, i eventuallly found my little brother on myspace lol of all places, check facebook and myspace try familysearch.com

I am in Ohio. If you'd like to privately email me and send me more info, I will see what I can find out for you.

I can understand and appreciate your desire to find your dad. There are some great websites and agencies that will help you do that. Why don't you start with where you were adopted from? Was it social services or an agency? If you weren't adopted ask your mom or another member of your family to help you look for him.

That being said...posting his first and last name, where he lives, and the name of his child on the internet is probably not a good idea. I would NOT personally email the man who said he would help you...that just stinks of a bad idea. He might be honestly willing to help but your safety is more important than finding your father so make sure what you're posting and responding to safe outlets.

Be safe and good luck finding your dad.

I would not put personal information like his real name online, it's an invitation to scammers. Talk to your mom (there might be a reason why she doesnt want you to find him), or hire a private detective, but don't advertise here unless you want to get scammed & possibly hurt.