This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does it mean if your cousin randomly deletes you off facebook?
11-09-2012, 04:41 PM
What does it mean if your cousin randomly deletes you off facebook?
I'm 17 & on my facebook, I'm friends with all of my close cousins. My 17 year old cousin added me first and then I noticed that a month later she removed me as a friend but still has all of our cousins & relatives on her friends list and her facebook profile is on public and she has over 500+ friends.

Why would she randomly delete me? I don't get it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:49 PM

Why don't you try asking her? Like face to face, or over the phone. Like the old days?

Ads

Did you do anything to make her mad ?
I deleted one of my cousins off of facebook, because she kept adding all of my close friends that she doesn't know and it got really annoying.
Maybe she deleted you by accident ? Hmm..I think you should ask her Smile

Several possibilities:

1) You did something to upset her.
2) She put up objectionable pictures/statuses that she might want to prevent you from seeing.
3) She may worry you'll report some of her private information to your parents who will share it with her parents.

Wow, Thats kind of funny, the same thing happened to my friend. Her cousin is friends with me and my other friends but he deleted her off his friend list!

Honestly, I hae no idea why your cousin would do that. Just ask her. Sorry thats the best advice I can give.