This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My girlfriend's facebook is not being honest, or is it?
11-09-2012, 04:41 PM
My girlfriend's facebook is not being honest, or is it?
On my girlfriend's facebook home page, it says she has 62 friends, however when i click on "View All Karen's Friends", it takes me to a page that says she only has 61 friends (one is missing)? I even counted, and it appears one is missing? I have a couple other friends on facebook that have this situation too. Is my gf "hiding" a friend on facebook? Can this even be done, or is it just a glitch?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:50 PM

You can't hide friends.

Ads

"I even counted". ha ha. thank you. this just made my day. I hope this is a joke and you have nothing better to do. If it is not, just relax. You sound like you are in high school and I'm pretty sure it she doesn't have to tell you. If you're still worried, just ask her or go over to her house and ask her to go on to her facebook or something.

You can hide the whole friends box but not just one the problem is this. A friend of your gf does not want to be searched so they don't have a 'profile' that usually has a photo, send message, add friend etc. So on your gf's profile its telling you she has 62 friends but only 61 seachables I hope u understand what am trying to say. Its not that your gf is hiding something, its the persons own privacy settings.

My profile has had the same problem. On one time it would say on my profile 849 friends and then I would refresh and it would say 847. Also, in specific numbers it would say 404 and then 407 so I'm assuming it's just a glitch. However as for other people's profiles it could be bacause one person cannot be seen by friends of friends.

It means that one of her friends made their profile private, so no one can see their picture, name, profilfe, or add them as a friend. shes not hiding anything.....