This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was this weird or was I being immature?
11-09-2012, 04:42 PM
Was this weird or was I being immature?
Back in 2nd grade,there was this Japanese girl who moved from Kyoto(she still contacts me through Facebook and phone)i said I liked her and she said she liked me back during recess. During lunch she kissed me and then the whole table was saying awww.Was I being immature or was I not like the average 6 year old and I matured faster.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:50 PM

yes

Ads

This is just you being a child at a child's age. Duh.

this day and age seems like kids Do mature faster...im middle aged but kissed my first girl in her backyard club house when we were in kindergarten....but there was No love or Lust involved, just seemed like the friendly thing to do i guess...maybe because we saw grown ups who did it seemed to LIKE each other...
?

why would this be immature? this is cute........ ^_^

A kiss in some cultures is a form of greeting, a way of saying hello, or more of like a hug, though more into your personal space as it were. It is not weird and your not immature. Children are like sponges they absorb everthing, maybe this girl saw her mother kiss her fathers cheek and simply imitated, you just happened to be the one she did so with. Honestly i believe it was a sign of childhood affection from her to you, a way of saying "I like you," without words.