This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make my skin lighter naturally or any easy easy products to use?
10-02-2012, 06:28 AM
How to make my skin lighter naturally or any easy easy products to use?
I just wanna make my skin lighter just a tad bit. And any over the counter products I can use for it? Something easy. I heard lemons and sunscreen will work. Not sure tho. Help please! Easy 10 points.

follow me on twitter @Cute_Envy

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 06:36 AM

Stay put ofthe sun. It really fades skin. Plus use sunscreen, it really does work. I dont recommend bleaching creams, they damage the skin and create weird unevenness.

Ads

No.

Wear sunscreen, stay out of the sun. Nothing else will lighten your skin, the best you can do is 'prevent'.

It is about to get cooler outside so your skin should get alittle lighter but other than that use some light foundation

Hmmm I wonder why you want your skin to be a tad lighter?What if you feel as if being a tad bit lighter isn't enough and you want to be real light? :/ I hope its not because of self hate or envy of the lighter skinned girls.Ironic how your twitter user name account is Cute_Envy. You could google up how Beyonce Knowles got lighter maybe it gives information on products she uses to get lighter or hey just stay out the sun but if you need to go out during the day bring a umbrella,wear lots of sunscreen also I guess.