This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you post pictures on twitter?
10-02-2012, 06:30 AM
How do you post pictures on twitter?
Iam on twitter and i want to post some pics on my account but I don't know how. Can somebody help me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 06:38 AM

Go to where you would normally post a tweet, and if your on the internet version there should be a pop-up that asks if you would like to upload a photo. If its on your computer then select it from your hard-drive. Hope that helps

Ads

do you usually post your tweets on twitter.com ? if so , you can go to where you can usually tweet . at the bottom of the box, there's a camera . click on it . then , another window opens up for you to browse your photos on the computer . i think you can take it from there ! (: .

It's so simple. Just go to your account, click "new tweet" button then click the "add an image" button for you to add image.

In the box where you tweet there is a faded grey icon of a camera. click this, and it will direct you to your folder where you can locate the image you want to post. the picture will appear as a link and you can still tweet whatever you want to go along with the picture as you usually would in the box.