This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What to do about parents arguing?
11-09-2012, 04:46 PM
What to do about parents arguing?
I'm 14 years old and my parents constantly argue. Every couple of days a new argument starts and lasts for an hour or two and it stresses me out. A couple of minutes ago they argued about something with an ex girlfriend on facebook or something, although both my parents (and I) both know neither of them would ever cheat on each other, they're not like that.

What's weird is a few months ago they decided that they would completely avoid arguing and for a couple of weeks they were completely happy but just recently, a week or two ago, they started arguing again. What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:54 PM

Masturbate.

Ads

you realize they are arguing because their 14yr old kid is causing all kinds of trouble, right?

Hi man, I really don't what to tell u, why don't u tell your mom that you don't like all that arguing? maybe they don't know that you're listening to all that arguing, most parents wouldn't like their children to see them arguing.

Help out around the house. Keep your rom tidy. Ask them to try the love dare. By the movie fireproof. You can get the book just about anywhere. Walmart, Target.. ect..