This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help me? I feel like I'm on the verge of becoming anorexic.?
10-02-2012, 06:33 AM
Help me? I feel like I'm on the verge of becoming anorexic.?
I feel like I'm fat. I have no thigh gap and it disgusts me to look at them and my stomach. I know I'm not really fat, but I don't feel skinny enough. I'm 13, I'm 5 ft. 3 in., and I weigh a little under 100lbs. I've stopped eating as much as I did before and started eating different healthier foods like fruits and vegetables. I worry about what I'm eating and whether it has too many calories. I feel like I'm slowly eating less and less. Becoming anorexic scares me because I know how hard it is to get out of that state of mind. I run a twitter account where I talk to who already have it pretty bad. It's exactly what I said I'd never become. I want to get help before I'm in too deep but I'm not exactly sure if I'm even becoming anorexic... Any thoughts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 06:41 AM

Many teens 'feel fat' because of puberty - their bodies changing, out of control, hair growing in weird places, boobs growing, etc. That's why you feel fat.
You have to fight the thoughts. That's all you can do. Thsoe thoughts will make you anorexic.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply