This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it wrong having a relationship over facebook ?
11-09-2012, 04:46 PM
Is it wrong having a relationship over facebook ?
I have a boyfriend . we text everyday . we feel the same way . but i'm scared that when i sees me in person he will realize that he made a mistake liking me . i need help . is it not right having a boyfriend over facebook? he's in 8th grade . i'm in 9th . were planning to see a movie . he's gonna come to the same high school i am in next year . HELP?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:55 PM

yes its stupid and immature .. my friend is always doin it *sigh*
all you can do is fall in love with a human being not a .. flippin electronic device

Ads

I agree. Not only is it immature, it is DANGEROUS. Facebook is the playground of perverts, pedophiles posing as young males, sordid criminals, sickos and opportunists looking for lonely hearts. Please be very careful.

There's nothing like meeting and liking a boy you actually can see and hear. Please do not put too much hope in this or you could crash hard and be left depressed and bewildered.

Please also let time take its course. Young people are always so in a hurry to do this and that, that they are forgetting the FACT that you are only young once. Enjoy your youthful years. Smell the roses, gaze at the beautiful clouds and smile.

Once you get old (and trust me, that can happen sooner than later), you'd be wishing you were young once looking at the world ahead. You cannot reverse time.

Do not feel left out if you do not have a boyfriend. In time you will find someone really nice and true and trustworthy, not to mention kind and loving.

Just please be very careful. Take care little one.

kinda! but if he likes u he wouldnt care! obvious he sees wht u look like! just meet him