This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i was on my ex gfs facebook accont and i accidentally sent someone a message totally forgetting that i wasnt?
11-09-2012, 04:48 PM
i was on my ex gfs facebook accont and i accidentally sent someone a message totally forgetting that i wasnt?
i was on my ex girlfriends facebook account and i accidentally without realiazing sent a message to a friend...is there a way taht i can take it back? its like one of those email messaes not a wall post
HELP!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 04:56 PM

Nope... but if it's a "friend" you sent the msg to why would it matter? Just tell your friend not to reply. Smile

Ads

why were you on her facebook?
No wonder she broke up with you!

hell no...ur fucked..

Even if you delete it, it will stay with them.

You are screwed.

Learn your lesson and don't do this in future, its a shocking breach of trust and invasion of privacy.

So you logged on to your girlfriends computer or guessed her password huh!? Well, Im afraid there is no way to retract messages once sent. Its all now down to the person who you sent the message to. Will they not tell your girlfriend, or is it one of your girlfriends friends - in which case, i think you may be nearing the end of your relationship.